Think about what your ideal job would be. While many factors go into making a job perfect, one common thread is that the position must make the individual happy. Above all else, it should be fulfilling and fit the person’s lifestyle.
So, it’s no surprise that pet sitting & dog walking is one of the most popular choices for pet jobs. Since 2006, the locally owned and operated Pet Patrol LLC has provided outstanding dog walking and pet sitting services. Kudos to a great team!
- Pet Patrol is licensed, bonded, and insured. We have placed a strong emphasis on providing all employees with a safe working environment.
- Our staff goes through an onboarding process that prepares them to work with new animals. We assign primary walkers to our clients.
- We only offer private dog walks, no group walks. Pet Patrol gives you a fun opportunity to work hands-on with animals while also providing skill sets to build a professional animal focused career.
- The boss licks and slobbers on you = lots of love!
- It’s a great way to get exercise and not be stuck in an office. Cancel your gym membership, and let us pay you to get exercise.
As a pet lover, if you’re looking for a job that will make you happy, consider pet sitting & dog walking. It’s one of the most popular choices for pet jobs, and it offers a lot of flexibility and independence. Not to mention, it’s a great way to get some exercise and spend time with animals.
Are you convinced yet? Check out our website for more information on how to become a pet sitter or dog walker and a part of team Pet Patrol LLC.