Can you believe Thanksgiving is just around the corner? It’s the time of year when we all start getting reflective. We think about all the things we’re grateful for, and it can be a really moving experience.
But what about our pets?
If you’re a pet owner, you know that they often give us the silent treatment and couldn’t care less about you as they constantly ignore your commands. Do they feel gratitude? How do they show it? It turns out, they might just be secret thankers!
Here are 5 signs your pet is secretly grateful for you!
- They always come running when they hear your voice.
- They give you lots of kisses and cuddles.
- They never miss an opportunity to beg for food or treats.
- When you’re not home, they destroy your furniture out of boredom.
- They always sleep at the foot of your bed, or in it.
Whether or not your pets are vocal about it, they appreciate everything you do for them. From feeding them and taking them on walks to cleaning up their accidents, you are the one who makes their lives better.
So this Thanksgiving, take a moment to give thanks for your furry friend—even if all they do in return is give you a blank stare!